SSC has released the official SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key exam conducted from June 04- June 13, 2019. The official SSC CGL answer key also includes the response sheets for the re-scheduled exam conducted on June 19, 2019.
- SSC CGL Answer key and response sheet can be checked on the official website of SSC
- To raise objections on any of the answers, candidates need to pay an application fee of INR 100.
- Raise objections on the SSC CGL Answer Key until June 30, 2019.
- Candidates can, however, predict their result from this official answer key to start their preparation for the next stage of SSC CGL.
- Candidates can download the Answer Key by filling in their Registration Number & Password.
- Candidates who qualify as per the expected SSC CGL Cut off shall start their preparation for Tier 2 exam.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key Dates 2019
The students shall check out the following SSC CGL Exam Dates in the following table:
|SSC CGL 2019||Important Dates|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||June 04-13, 2019|
|Release of Official SSC CGL Answer Key (Tier 1)||June 26, 2019|
|The last date to login to view the answer key and raise objections||June 30, 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Result Declaration||August 20, 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date||Sep 11-13, 2019|
|Release of Official Answer Key for Tier 2 (expected)||Sep/Oct 2019|
How To Download the SSC CGL Answer Key?
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Click on the official link related to the update on SSC CGL Answer Key.
- An official SSC CGL Answer Key PDF opens.
- Click on the link below for candidate's response sheet, answer key and challenge submission.
- Click on "Click Here" on the redirected page.
- Submit your login credentials to login and check the answer key.
- Check the response sheet and Tier 1 answer key to evaluate your performance.
How To Submit Challenge (Objections) on the SSC CGL Answer Key?
Kindly follow the steps given below in order to submit the Challenge/Objection.
- Post login using your credentials, find challenges link on the top-right corner.
- Check fee per challenge (INR 100) and click Proceed
- You are redirected to the online payment page.
- Make the payment for the number of questions you wish to raise objections for.
- Post payment, you are redirected to the challenge form page.
- Enter the name, mobile number, question number, correct option according to yourself after verifying your roll number on the form.
- Mention the reason in 300 characters for every objection.
- Click submit.
How To Calculate Your Score With SSC CGL Answer Key?
Candidates basically use SSC CGL Tier 1 answer key in order to evaluate marks. The candidates evaluate their marks and match with the answer key in order to see where they stand in the competition and to get an idea about how many scores will they achieve in the respective exam. The students can check how to calculate scores with the help of the answer key as follows:
- Open the Answer Key Page
- Now, check the response of question number 1
- In response sheet, the candidate's given answer is mentioned as 'Candidate's Answer'
- Once the student checks their answer, they should proceed to see which actually is the right answer
- If the answer matches the actual answer, mark it as correct and vice versa
- If the candidate has not attempted the question, mark it as un-attempted.
- Similarly, the candidate should repeat the steps from 2 to 4 for all the given 100 questions
- Then, add all the scores of correct answers as well as incorrect ones
After that, use the formula below to evaluate the score: SSC CGL Tier 1 Marks= Total Correct Answers * 2 – Total Incorrect Answers * 0.5 SSC CGL Tier 2 Marks = Paper-1 Marks + Paper-2 Marks + Paper-3 Marks (Junior Statistical Officer) + Paper-4 Marks (Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer) Paper-1 Marks = (Total Correct Answers * 2) – (Total Incorrect answers * 0.5) Paper-2 Marks = (Total Correct Answers * 1) – (Total Incorrect answers * 0.25) Paper-3 Marks = (Total Correct Answers * 2) – (Total Incorrect answers * 0.5) Paper-4 Marks = (Total Correct Answers * 2) – (Total Incorrect answers * 0.5)
SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key Overview
- Staff Selection Commission releases the Answer Keys for Tier 1 & Tier 2 only as they are Online Objective Papers.
- No Answer Key is released for the Tier 3 exam as it is an offline paper.
- Tier 3 examination has a descriptive section in English/Hindi (writing of Essay/Letter/Application Writing/Precis) hence no Answer Key can be released.
- Tier 4 is a Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test hence no Answer Key is released for this section either.
SSC CGL Result
SSC has announced an official date to release the result for the Tier 1 examination. SSC CGL Result will be announced on the official website on August 20, 2019. The SSC CGL Tier 1 answer key released can help the candidates evaluate their performance in the exam and also, predict their result.
Expected SSC CGL Cut Off Tier 1 2018-19
The table below shows the Expected SSC CGL Tier-1 Cut off 2018-2019 for different categories:-
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Expected Cut Off|
|Section||Cut Offs (Out Of 200)|