EIL Recruitment – Check the recent notification released for Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2018 to recruit Graduates ad Management Trainees.
Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2018
Engineers India Limited (EIL) has come up with a great opportunity for all the Graduates. EIL is recruiting interested and eligible graduates as Management Trainees for a total of 67 vacancies. EIL is a premier engineering consultancy organization with several projects in the fields of refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, metallurgy etc. Candidates are advised not to miss this opportunity as it is a pioneer organization. Apply at the earliest by reading the following post on Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2018 with all details including important dates, eligibility criteria, application link, how to apply and much more.
Important Dates for Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2018
|Online Application starts from||11th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2nd May 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for EIL Recruitment
A candidate should have done a full-time B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engineering) with a minimum of 65% from a recognized University.
Note – You should have passed the Bachelors Degree in the year 2017 or 2018 only.
Age Limit (as on 1st July 2018)
General – 25 years
OBC –28 years
SC/ST –30 years
PWD –10 years
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC –3 years
PwD –10 years
Engineers India Limited Recruitment Selection Process
The Engineers India Limited Recruitment Selection Process comprises of the following:
1.GATE Score – First and Foremost, your GATE score would be noticed.
- As mentioned earlier, the EIL Recruitment Board will shortlist you on the basis of your GATE 2018 score obtained.
- The Engineers India Limited Recruitment Board will intimate you the details regarding the Interview via Email.
- Once shortlisted, you will be called for the Interview.
- Once you have qualified the Interview, you will be appointed as the Management Trainee.
There is no application fee for EIL recruitment 2018.
During your Training Period – Rs. 35,000/- + Accommodation and Transport or Rs 5000/-
After Training – Rs. 60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- per month
How to Apply for Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2018?
- Click on the above-given Direct Link to apply online
- If you haven’t registered earlier, as a new candidate, go to click to start the Registration Process and register yourself
- Note down your Registration Number.
- Login to EIL Recruitment portal and go to the recruitment of Management Trainees section.
- Select the post name you want to apply for.
- Mention your name and correct GATE 2018 Registration Number.
- Upload your scanned Photograph, Signature and prescribed Documents.
- Submit the Application Form and take the print out for future use.
- Alternatively, you can also apply from the Official Website of EIL.
- Follow step 2 to 8.