The Staff Selection Commission has released the the SSC JE Result for Paper 1 on December 12, 2019. Candidates who had appeared for the SSC JE exam can get complete information about results, final marks, and also merit list.
Latest:Staff Selection Commission has declared the SSC JE Paper I Result 2018 for Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination. Download the PDF to know the shortlisted candidates for the Paper-II Exam.
- Aspirants can check SSC JE Official Cut off Marks released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Candidates have applied for various posts under the Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Departments of Government Organizations.
- After successful completion first stage of examination, the conducting authority has released the merit list.
- Along with the results, SSC has also released the SSC JE Cut Off. Check the Qualifying marks for Paper 2 Exam.
- The SSC JE Paper 1 Result has been released on 12th December 2019.
SSC JE Result 2019
Here is the complete information on how to check the SSC JE Exam Result. Candidates can go through the below description to know how to download the SSC JE Results.
- The results will be released in a PDF format which shows the shortlisted candidates for further stage of the Recruitment.
- The examination conducting authority released the SSC JE Paper 1 results in the month of December. Names of the candidates who have qualified for the next stage will be displayed in the PDF.
SSC JE Result Dates 2019
Here is the table comprising of SSC JE Result Date for Prelims and Mains.
|Prelims Exam||September 23-27, 2019|
|SSC JE Prelims Result||December 12, 2019|
|Mains Exam||December 29, 2019|
|SSC JE Mains Result||January 2020|
How to download SSC JE Result 2019?
Candidates are suggested to follow these simple steps for downloading the Result PDF carefully.
- Click on the Direct Link provided above to check your result.
- Log in to the official website of SSC.
- Click on the 'Result' tab from the top menu
- Select SSC JE exam
- Click on the Result link to view the list of candidates who made it to the final shortlist.
- You can download the result PDF for future reference.
- Open the PDF and open the find box using ctrl+F.
- Now type your name in the Find box and if your name appears in the list, you have successfully cleared all the stages of SSC JE selection process.
Expected SSC JE Cut Off 2019
The cut off marks are released to shortlist eligible candidates for next stage of examination. Here is the glimpse of Cut off marks for SSC JE Exam.
SSC JE 2019 Merit List
Candidates will be selected for the last round who will clear both Prelims and Mains. The SSC JE Merit List will be released by the Staff Selection Commission separately after the completion of Paper-1 and Paper-2 successfully. Here are the steps to be followed for checking the merit list of SSC JE Exam 2019
- Log in to the official website of SSC
- Click on the link “Results of Jr. Engineer Paper I Examination 2019” on the home page.
- A new login page appears on the screen
- Enter the details required like date of birth, registration ID, user name, seat no/ roll no, etc. and click on the submit button.
- You will find a PDF file on your screen. Check your name and roll number in the PDF to confirm your selection status for paper- II exam.
- Save the PDF for future reference.
- If you are selected, please make to save a copy of the PDF which will be helpful in the next selection stage.